cute amigurumi, crafts, patterns, and more!

Pages

Sleepy Fox Amigurumi Pattern

The Sleepy Fox Amigurumi Pattern is finally available! Sorry for taking so long!


Sleepy Fox Amigurumi Crochet Pattern (2013):

I originally designed this fox in 2011 to make the finished objects for my shop. It's become Adorably Kawaii's mascot.

The pattern includes photo tutorial for magic ring and photos to help you along the way. The PDF has 21 pages. Skill level: Intermediate. (sc, hdc, dc, increasing, decreasing, shaping, color changes, and embroidery.)


Sleepy Fox Amigurumi Pattern

It can be bought via RavelryCraftsy, and Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. I want the owl pattern and the deer !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cute. I wish I knew how to crochet and create things like this. I guess I should put that on my to-do list.

    Keep crafting!


    (*≧▽≦)オハツでっす♪

    Check out my blog: Geek Gone Girly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...